T005-1 For Classes
Tariff for classes T005/1
Playing music from the Acum repertoire as part of classes
Classes – educational classes for groups of about 25 participants on average, for example: classes in dancing schools, playing music, singing, etc. (with the exception of classes in gyms and folk dances).
For these classes, the payment for participation is usually made by purchasing a subscription in advance to a series of classes that take place over a fixed period of time.
The tariff – NIS 7 plus VAT for a single class session
A customer whose current year is the first year of operation will be granted a 10% discount on the tariff – for the first year only. The discount rate will be granted on the condition that royalties are paid to ACUM in the first year of operation and on the condition of submitting official documentation evidencing the opening date of the business.
1. The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
2. These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
3. The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
4. ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
5. In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
6. The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
7. All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.