Tariff for background music from ACUM repertoire at short performances during a sport event, including cheerleader shows, acrobatics shows, etc.
(no. of spectators)
|Sum for single event in NIS+VAT|
Sum for games season in NIS+VAT
(up to 20 games)
|Up to 100||26||375|
|For every additional 1,000 spectators||94||1,392|
- * 20% is added to this rate for international games and games in which music is played as background for short performances during the games, such as: cheerleaders, acrobatics, etc.
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.