Applicable for the years 2016-2020
Circus show – a stage entertainment show that includes, inter alia, acrobatics, juggling and comedy acts, in which works of ACUM’s.repertoire are being performed in a non-dramatic manner
:Tariff for a single show
|For the years 2016-2018|
187 NIS + VAT *
|For the years 2019-2020|
250 NIS + VAT *
* Compliance with the terms of this license grants an operating discount of 20% on this tariff.
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the