Public performance from ACUM’s repertoire
The tariff for 2023
|No. of residential units||Usage type||Annual sum in NIS+VAT|
|Up to 35 residential units||Artist performance / singing evening / parties||4,859|
|music in public areas||2,043|
|From 36 to 75 residential units||Artist performance / singing evening / parties||5,832|
|music in public areas||2,623|
|From 76 to 150 residential units||Artist performance / singing evening / parties||6,799|
|music in public areas||3,206|
|Over 151 residential units||Artist performance / singing evening / parties||7,773|
|television / radio broadcasts in public areas||3,788|
The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.