Public performance of ACUM repertoire
The tariff for 2019
Number of seats
|Annual sum in NIS +VAT|
|Up to 30||3,808|
|46 – 60||6,474|
|61 – 75||7,615|
|76 – 100||9,670|
|101 – 125||11,423|
|126 – 150||12,946|
|Over 150||85 for every additional seat|
- This tariff does not apply to the following usages for which an individual license is needed according to ACUM tariffs:
- Artists’ performances with entrance fees.
- Business events (private events for employees, companies etc….)
- Family events (wedding, bar-mitzvah, engagement, birth, anniversary etc….)
- Annual seasonal activities will be billed relatively, according to months of activity.
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.