Playing background music from ACUM repertoire in open public areas using mechanical playing devices only: discs, cassettes, radio, television, etc. – not including courses and classes
|Playing area in m2||Yearly sum in NIS|
|Up to 100||1,671 + VAT|
|101-200||2,509 + VAT|
|201-250||3,116 + VAT|
|251-300||3,898 + VAT|
|301-350||4,893 + VAT|
|351-450||6,099 + VAT|
|451-500||6,259 + VAT|
|For every additional 100 m2 and relative part of them||183.65 + VAT|
- Annual seasonal activities will be billed relatively according to activity months
Playing background music from ACUM repertoire during classes: dance, aerobics, folk dancing, movement, jazz, body shaping, salsa, etc.
|Activity frequency||Yearly sum in NIS|
|One day a week||1,101 + VAT|
|Two days a week||1,644 + VAT|
|Three days a week||2,228 + VAT|
|Four days a week||2,732 + VAT|
|Five days a week||3,262 + VAT|
|Six days a week||3,912 + VAT|
|Seven days a week||4,561 + VAT|
- Annual seasonal activities will be billed relatively for the activity months
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.