Playing background music from ACUM repertoire in public areas and spaces as water park, luna park, country club and similar
over mechanical playing devices only: discs, cassettes, radio, television, etc. – not including classes/ courses, performance and fashion shows*
|Playing area in m2||Yearly sum in NIS|
|Up to 100||1,808 + VAT|
|Up to 200||2,712 + VAT|
|Up to 250||3,372 + VAT|
|Up to 300||4,218 + VAT|
|Up to 350||5,294 + VAT|
|Up to 450||6,600 + VAT|
|Up to 500||6,772+ VAT|
|For every additional 100 m2 and relative part of it||198.72 + VAT|
Playing background music from ACUM’s repertoire as part of classes/ courses: dance, aerobic, folk dancing, Flamenco, dance, jazz, ballet, body building, Salsa, etc.
|Activity frequency||Yearly sum in NIS|
|One day a week||1,191 + VAT|
|Two days a week||1,779 + VAT|
|Three days a week||2,410 + VAT|
|Four days a week||2,956 + VAT|
|Five days a week||3,530 + VAT|
|Six days a week||4,233 + VAT|
|Seven days a week||4,936 + VAT|
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.