Playing background music from ACUM repertoire over mechanical playing devices only: discs, cassettes, radio, television, etc. in businesses granting services to clients
||Sum per m2 in NIS+VAT||Affective playing area* in m2
|635||___||50 – 0|
|1,082||___||100 – 51|
|1,082||9.47||200 – 101|
|1,891||6.74||500 – 201|
|3,381||4.72||1,000 – 501|
|4,729||2.69||2,500 – 1,001|
|6,709||2.34||5,000 – 2,501|
|11,727||2.03||10,000 – 5,001|
|20,318||1.72||25,000 – 10,001|
|43,258||1.46||50,000 – 25,001|
|73,375||1.31||100,000 – 50,001|
|131,699||1.14||200,000 – 100,001|
*Area from wall to wall, not including warehouses and toilets.
- Chain – a legal entity that includes branches of the same chain only (same brand and same type of operations).
- Playing a work from ACUM repertoire that has a direct or indirect link to a certain product and / or service (advertising) requires receipt of a separate license.
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.