T009 CHAIN STORES, HAIRDRESSERS, STORES, CLINICS, WAITING ROOMS, SHOWROOMS
Playing background music from ACUM repertoire over mechanical playing devices only: discs, cassettes, radio, television, etc. in businesses granting services to clients
|Sum per m2 in NIS+VAT||Affective playing area* in m2|
|692||50 – 0|
|1,177||100 – 51|
|1,177||10.32||200 – 101|
|2,058||7.34||500 – 201|
|3,680||5.14||1,000 – 501|
|5,147||2.94||2,500 – 1,001|
|7,303||2.55||5,000 – 2,501|
|12,765||2.21||10,000 – 5,001|
|22,117||1.87||25,000 – 10,001|
|47,090||1.59||50,000 – 25,001|
|79,873||1.43||100,000 – 50,001|
|143,363||1.24||200,000 – 100,001|
*Area from wall to wall, not including warehouses and toilets.
- Chain – a legal entity that includes branches of the same chain only (same brand and same type of operations).
- Playing a work from ACUM repertoire that has a direct or indirect link to a certain product and / or service (advertising) requires receipt of a separate license.
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.