T010 SHOPPING CENTERS & MALLS
Playing background music from the ACUM repertoire in open public spaces over mechanical playing devices only: discs, cassettes, radio, television, etc. – not including entertainment events*
Annual sum in NIS+VAT
(no less than 1,000 NIS)
|For every 250 m2 or part of them (up to 1,000 m2)||1,064|
|For every additional 500 m2 or part of them (up to 5,000 m2)||1,147|
|For every additional 500 m2 or part of them (up to 19,000 m2)||902|
|For every additional 500 m2 or part of them (over 10,000 m2)||738|
* An addition of 10% must be added to the above tariff for Live public performance of ACUM repertoire as part of entertainment events
- The calculation is cumulative.
- This rate does not apply to businesses operating in a mall, such as: stores, restaurants and cafés that play music from ACUM repertoire.
- Playing works from ACUM repertoire that have a direct or indirect link to a certain product and / or service (advertising) requires the receipt of a separate license.
Live performances: public performance of ACUM repertoire as part of entertainment events without entry fee
- This tariff applies only to shopping centers & malls which do not plays background music from the ACUM repertoire in public spaces via mechanical playing devices.
- The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.