License for the public performance of music by the local authorities, Local Council T012
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
ACUM’s fees: General conditions
- The fees listed below are published by ACUM Ltd., the Organization of Composers, Authors and Publishers of Music in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The fees have been set with the approval of ACUM and are under its sole responsibility.
- The fees shown on the website do not constitute a license to use works from ACUM’s repertoire. Before using works from ACUM’s repertoire, the user must contact ACUM and obtain a written license for use in advance.
- The final licensing fees for each individual user shall be set on the basis of the relevant statistics and parameters regarding them. Any applicant for a license to use works in ACUM’s repertoire must provide all information and required data to ACUM to enable ACUM to set the applicable and proper fee rate for that user.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the fees from time to time.
- In any case of contradiction between the fees displayed on the website and the user license signed with the one who obtained the license, the user license signed with the one who obtained the license shall apply.
- The amounts named in this fee schedule do not include VAT. VAT shall be added at its legal rate to every payment upon submission of a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the conditions that apply to ACUM according to the ruling of the Antitrust Court.