Public performance from ACUM repertoire as background music for business events
|Venue capacity||Minimal sum for single performance in NIS|
|Up to 50||VAT + 53|
|51-120||VAT + 151|
|121-200||VAT + 227|
|201-500||VAT + 455|
|501-900||VAT + 909|
|901-1,300||VAT + 1,212|
|1,301-2,000||VAT + 1,748|
|2,001-3,000||VAT + 2,564|
|3,001-4,000||VAT + 4,303|
|4,001-5,000||VAT + 5,738|
|5,001-6,000||VAT + 7,172|
|6,001-7,000||VAT + 8,572|
|7,001-8,000||VAT + 9,972|
|8,001-9,000||VAT + 11,372|
|9,001-10,000||VAT + 12,772|
|Over 10,000 (for every additional 1,000 people)||VAT + Additional sum of 1,400|
- The above tariffs for 2019 are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.