As from January 2019
ACUM tariff: 2% from income + V.A.T.
“Income” – any income deriving from cinema tickets and subscriptions.
Due to controversy regarding the above tariff, some cinemas pay the temporary tariff. The temporary tariff is 0.5% from income + V.A.T.
The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.