Playing music from ACUM repertoire at businesses that are not included in the customer hospitality business sector
The tariff for 2024
|Number of workers
|yearly sum per worker in NIS+VAT
|For every worker (up to 10)
|For every additional worker from 11 to 50
|For every additional worker from 51 to 100
|For every additional worker from 101 to 200
|For every additional worker from 201 to 300
|For every additional worker from 301 to 500
- The calculation is cumulative. For example: a plant that employs 20 workers will pay 15.34 NIS per worker per month for each one of the first ten workers, and 9.24 NIS for each one of the addition ten workers.
The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.