Public performance from ACUM’s repertoire in exhibitions, as part of a presentation/short film, using mechanical playing devices only: discs,
cassettes, radio, television, etc
The tariff for 2013 will apply on 2019 but shall be increased in accordance with the Consumer Price Index, as published on February.
|Number of visitors per day||Sum per day in NIS|
|Up to 120||28 + VAT|
|Up to 200||41 + VAT|
|Up to 500||83 + VAT|
|Up to 900||166 + VAT|
|Up to 1,300||221 + VAT|
|Up to 2,000||317 + VAT|
|Up to 3,000||466 + VAT|
|Up to 4,000||782 + VAT|
|Up to 5,000||1,041 + VAT|
|Up to 6,000||1,303 + VAT|
|Up to 7,000||1,558 + VAT|
|Up to 8,000||1,811 + VAT|
|Up to 9,000||2,065 + VAT|
|Up to 10,000||2,320 + VAT|
|Over 10,0000 (for every additional 1000 visitors)||254 + VAT|
- Above sum do not include payment for recording rights (synchronization –combination of sound & picture)
- Presentation/short film will last no longer than 30 minutes
The above tariffs are published by ACUM Ltd- the Authors, Composers & Music Publishers Society in Israel (hereinafter “ACUM”). The rates are determined at ACUM’s discretion and exclusive responsibility.
- These tariffs do not constitute license to use works from ACUM repertoire. To obtain a license, the client has to apply to ACUM by written and prior the beginning of the usage of the work.
- The final license fees are calculated according to data and parameters relevant to each client. Any applicant for a license undertakes to provide ACUM with any information required for the calculation of feasible and appropriated license fees.
- ACUM reserves the right to change the tariffs from time to time.
- In case of contradiction between any terms of the published tariffs and those on the license agreed and signed by the licensee, the content of this license shall take precedence.
- The sums detailed on the tariffs do not include Value Added Tax (VAT). VAT will be added to any payment according to its legal rate, against a tax invoice as required by law.
- All the above is subject to the terms applicable to ACUM according to the determinations of the Antitrust Tribunal.